This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm so excited!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I'm so excited!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm so excited!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I'm so excited!!!!

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

I'm so excited!!!!


Can you believe it's the 24th of August already?! I've had all month to put together a 'Packing for Paris' post and I completely failed to do it, haha, oh well. Honestly, I was enjoying the August Break too much... have you enjoyed it? I did snap this one picture of my hand luggage, there are 7 cameras and one massive pouch of film in there... (you can just you see them all and the fuji instax film, eep) Also that bag on top? My bargain find of the month, £2.50 in a charity shop, its beautiful.

Anyway, today is Wednesday!! Which means tomorrow is Thursday and we're going to Paris!!! I'm so excited, I can't stop using exclamation points or babbling and I can't really type or concentrate properly... I'm also a little nervous, but thats to be expected really.

We've a few things planned but not a lot and I think we're going to try and take it as easy as possible but honestly I can't wait to be taking photos all day :) happy happy.

I've got some posts scheduled from some amazing guest posters who have been to Paris, so I hope you enjoy those and I'll see you all in September!!

p.s. I'll miss you, we'll have the internet, so I'll try and tweet updates but I doubt I'll catch up on many blogs, you'll let me know if something exciting happens right...

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! I went to Paris for a day {we got the Eurostar at lunchtime, and came back the next afternoon} and it was incredble.

24 August 2011 at 12:20  
Blogger amberlee said...

I would be excited to get my hands on all those cameras!! Paris would be amazing. Have fun dear.

24 August 2011 at 12:59  
Blogger Kristina said...

have a wonderful time and I am so much looking forward to see your pictures! paris is sooooo lovely!!

24 August 2011 at 13:01  
Blogger michelle said...

have fun! am already anticipating all your pictures!

24 August 2011 at 14:44  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Oh my gosh...you're going to love it! Paris is just beautiful :) Cant wait to see the photos you end up taking!

xo

24 August 2011 at 16:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh have so much fun!! can't wait to hear all about it! love you. xoxo

24 August 2011 at 17:00  
Blogger elle :: dare my wild heart said...

Have a great trip Rhianne!

Oh, and when you're back, let's compare notes on the La Sardina camera.

Elle x

24 August 2011 at 20:15  
Blogger Cassie said...

I wouldn't expect a hand luggage looking any different than one stuffed full of cameras from you! Wishing you an absolutely spectacular time in Paris.
xx

24 August 2011 at 20:41  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

How exciting! Enjoy all the sights, tastes, and photo-taking. Speaking of which, I'll be looking forward to your photos :)

24 August 2011 at 21:13  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

yay photos and cameras and charity shop bags (which I helped you find heehee) and yay PARIS!

24 August 2011 at 23:34  
Blogger Aubrey. said...

jealous, hope you have a fabulous time!

www.hopethislasts.com

25 August 2011 at 08:20  
Anonymous Naomi Bulger said...

Have an absolutely wonderful time in the City of Lights, and I can't wait to see all your photographs when you get back!

25 August 2011 at 09:13  
Blogger Marina said...

I love Paris, beautiful city! I would like to go there again! Wish you great time there!

25 August 2011 at 12:04  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Have a great trip! I'm sure there will be plenty of amazing pictures :-)

26 August 2011 at 01:49  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Bon voyage, Rhianne! Have a wonderful time!

26 August 2011 at 07:39  
Blogger Diana said...

Looks like you packed all the right things. Have fun, be safe and take lots of pics ;)

26 August 2011 at 17:34  
Blogger ana said...

yay! i hope you have a most amazing time. :D can't wait to see all the photos.

26 August 2011 at 19:01  
Blogger Carrie said...

I cannot wait to see the photos you come back with! :)

30 August 2011 at 13:14  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home