This Page

has been moved to new address

Actiontracker on the beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Actiontracker on the beach...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Actiontracker on the beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Actiontracker on the beach...

Friday, 19 August 2011

Actiontracker on the beach...

I always thought this camera would be better for more exciting and involved scenes but it actually captures the beauty and quietness of the beach in these photos really well... I feel more relaxed just looking at these.

Photo31_28Photo32_29Photo33_30Photo34_31Photo36_33Photo37_34

Location: Wells-Next-The-Sea, England
Camera: Action Tracker
Film: Lomography Colour Negative ISO 800

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Tessies Hearts said...

Beautiful. So serene

19 August 2011 at 12:47  
Blogger Dee Paulino said...

gorgeous photos, I wish I could jump into them!

19 August 2011 at 14:14  
Blogger Cassie said...

Love the beach hut! Wishing you a lovely weekend. xx

19 August 2011 at 17:21  
Blogger Sidsel T. said...

Thanks for your comment! La Sardina is very tempting indeed! :-) Can't really wait to try Lomography's film!

Love these ActionSampler shots! Hope I'll get results as beautiful as yours!

Have a lovely weekend! :)

19 August 2011 at 19:17  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Lovely photos ♥ I love the beach!

19 August 2011 at 19:47  
Blogger Darianne said...

very nice.

19 August 2011 at 19:53  
Blogger J said...

Beautiful! great photos and blog! :))

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

19 August 2011 at 19:55  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Beautiful... is the ActionTracker similar to ActionSampler? it actually looks sharper, although I am surprised it didn't over expose with 800ASA film. Was the sky very overcast?
xo

20 August 2011 at 17:03  
Blogger Megan said...

The color on these is my favorite! The second one is just GORGEOUS.

21 August 2011 at 07:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they look fantastic!

21 August 2011 at 22:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how i miss the beach. so jealous. you look beautiful darling!

22 August 2011 at 21:04  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home