This Page

has been moved to new address

Bourton on the Water Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bourton on the Water Part 2

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bourton on the Water Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bourton on the Water Part 2

Thursday, 18 August 2011

Bourton on the Water Part 2

Photo39_36A_2Photo39_36A_1Photo38_35_1Photo37_34_1Photo35_32_1Photo34_31_2Photo32_29_1Photo40_37A_1Photo37_34_2

Location: Venice of the Cotswolds - Bourton-on-the-Water, England
Camera: Yashica Samurai
Film: Kodak ISO 200


Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Making Me Smile said...

It looks incredibly beautiful! I have to get up there to visit soon.

x

www.thingsthatmakemesmiledaily.blogspot.com

18 August 2011 at 10:22  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Beautiful photos!
I love the 4th one - so pretty! ♥

18 August 2011 at 12:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks so pretty there..

18 August 2011 at 12:20  
Blogger Darianne said...

I love the photos! They're amazing! I'm now following xo,

18 August 2011 at 22:42  
Blogger Che said...

gorgeous flower pic!

19 August 2011 at 01:35  
Blogger ana said...

oh wow. pretty :) i am loving the dutton's one.

19 August 2011 at 04:28  
Blogger Gracie said...

The most beautiful scenery. I wish we had more of that her in Brisbane.

Plus a navy polka dot pleated skirt. That is such an awesome buy!

19 August 2011 at 09:43  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

venice of the cotswolds? really?

19 August 2011 at 21:36  
Blogger Carrie said...

Beautiful! :)

20 August 2011 at 14:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lamp posts remind me of lion witch and the wardrobe. that picture is fantastic.

22 August 2011 at 21:05  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home