This Page

has been moved to new address

Bourton on the Water Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bourton on the Water Part 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bourton on the Water Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bourton on the Water Part 1

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Bourton on the Water Part 1

Photo28_25_2Photo32_29_2Photo27_24_1Photo29_26_2Photo33_30_2Photo33_30_1Photo36_33_2Photo36_33_1

Still one of my favourite places in England ever. Happy sigh.

Location: Venice of the Cotswolds - Bourton-on-the-Water, England
Camera: Yashica Samurai
Film: Kodak ISO 200



Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Rhianne your August Break series of photos are reminding me of all my childhood visits and places I really must visit again - thank you.
xx

17 August 2011 at 09:54  
Blogger Anna said...

i definitely want to go there and just sit in the sun!

17 August 2011 at 14:50  
Blogger Maria said...

i love this set. sooo beautiful!

17 August 2011 at 14:52  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

So lovely...wouldn't it be great to have a little canal as your backyard?

17 August 2011 at 15:23  
Blogger Inês Seabra said...

what a beautiful place! I totally get your happy sigh. And you captured it really beautifully. **

17 August 2011 at 16:10  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

such beauty.. it really is something! how are you? I miss your words. I hope everything is ok :)

<3
K

17 August 2011 at 16:49  
Blogger Dawn said...

I am so glad you shared these pictures, because this place is beautiful! It is definitely something I want to visit if I ever get across the Atlantic... so quaint and pretty. And you can't deny the coolness and beauty of anyplace that has ducks, because ducks are cool. :)

17 August 2011 at 16:59  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

LOVE these pictures, they're so beautiful!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

17 August 2011 at 19:20  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Looks awsome ^^ awww ducks

17 August 2011 at 20:22  
Blogger Noonton and Cocobean said...

Hello thanks for the comment. Your pictures are so transfixing! Love the blog xxx

18 August 2011 at 21:44  
Blogger ana said...

seems lovely. :) so sunny!

19 August 2011 at 04:24  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Stunning photos!
It looks like such a beautiful place ♥

19 August 2011 at 19:45  
Blogger amberlee said...

After looking at these i think i need a Yashica Samurai too! Dreaming of a huge camera collection....

22 August 2011 at 09:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mother would love to live some place like that. it looks just like her type of happy place.

22 August 2011 at 21:05  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home