This Page

has been moved to new address

Walking home...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Walking home...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Walking home...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Walking home...

Monday, 15 August 2011

Walking home...

Every day I walk the same way home from the bus stop. This one time I took my camera with me...
Photo34_34Photo37_37Photo39_39Photo38_38

Location: Leeds, England
Camera: Holga 135bc
Film: Lomography Xpro Chrome


Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh rihanne i really love that second photo, it's so pretty & so elegantly captured

15 August 2011 at 10:42  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

These photos are gorgeous! I love the cobblestone streets.

15 August 2011 at 10:48  
Blogger Angel said...

its pretty were you live!

15 August 2011 at 13:25  
Blogger ashleyTIA said...

Just got back from favoriting these photos on flickr - LOVELY!

15 August 2011 at 13:41  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

These are gorgeous- what a lucky lady you are, to get to walk by these views every day!

15 August 2011 at 14:26  
Blogger Anna said...

your walk is so pretty and looks so different from mine on the other side of the world :)

15 August 2011 at 14:40  
Blogger Dawn said...

Though I haven't been following very long, I love looking at photos and, so far, these are my favorite. The saturation in the first photo is phenomenal, and each image seems to have its own feel. I love them all.

15 August 2011 at 16:34  
Blogger daisychain said...

What a gorgeous view x

15 August 2011 at 17:15  
Blogger Rosy Revolver said...

I cannot tell you how much I love your photos. Just love them.

15 August 2011 at 17:23  
Anonymous Leslie said...

These are seriously beautiful! Some of my favorites that you have ever posted! So vibrant. I love to look for the beauty in our everyday routines, like you did here.

15 August 2011 at 17:41  
Blogger Merette said...

I love Xpro!

15 August 2011 at 18:32  
Blogger Brandi said...

Xpro has blown my mind again. The roses are stunning!

15 August 2011 at 19:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could walk home. it would take me forever to get there. in utah, we live and breath our cars.

those pictures are beautiful.

15 August 2011 at 20:58  
Blogger ana said...

oh snap. my favorite post of yours is now this one.

i love every single one of these.

16 August 2011 at 00:38  
Blogger Jihee said...

Rhianne, your photos are simply amazing. The third is my absolute favorite. so beautiful!

16 August 2011 at 08:27  
Blogger Erika said...

loving that flower photo. it's amazing.

17 August 2011 at 10:05  
Blogger off switch said...

those last two photos are just GORGEOUS! i am so in love with double exposures - might have to pin those onto pinterest. ;) xo.

19 August 2011 at 13:34  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

is that one of the double-exposure cameras?

19 August 2011 at 21:37  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home