This Page

has been moved to new address

Unshared Scarborough photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Unshared Scarborough photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Unshared Scarborough photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Unshared Scarborough photos...

Monday, 22 August 2011

Unshared Scarborough photos...

Photo16_13APhoto19_16APhoto12_9APhoto17_14A

I ended up triple checking my blog to make sure these weren't already on here as I couldn't believe I hadn't shared them before... I love Scarborough! Also everytime I look at photos from my yashica autofocus, it makes me wish I used it more...

Location: Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Camera: Yashica Autofocus
Film: Kodak ISO 200

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Angie said...

I love these! The seaside always looks better on film :)

22 August 2011 at 12:46  
Blogger InĂªs Seabra said...

Beautiful place! Those pictures are beautiful. How cool are those donkies on the beach?
**

22 August 2011 at 15:03  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

These are amazing, so pretty!

22 August 2011 at 18:08  
Blogger Darianne said...

Very nice, I love your photography (:

22 August 2011 at 19:36  
Blogger Cassie said...

Ah Donkeys on the beach at the seaside bring back many a happy childhood memory! Thank you for the dose of nostalgia this evening Rhianne xx

22 August 2011 at 20:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are those mules?! haha that is awesome they are on the beach.

22 August 2011 at 21:03  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

ohhh, Im sure I've seen those before, I recognise the donkeys, eee donkeys :)

22 August 2011 at 21:32  
Blogger Viola said...

Well, I know one thing better than a dog on the beach: donkeys on the beach! :)

xx Viola

22 August 2011 at 21:46  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh my, just LOOK at that brilliant blue sky!

22 August 2011 at 23:55  
Blogger elisabeth said...

so lovely.

♥elisabeth

23 August 2011 at 00:42  
Blogger Marz said...

I want to close my eyes and find myself there right now! There's nothing I love more than being on the coast of somewhere beautiful! Thanks for sharing love xo

23 August 2011 at 04:26  
Anonymous Naomi Bulger said...

Oh goodness, those donkeys on the beach. They are too cute!

23 August 2011 at 13:58  
Blogger ana said...

so i always think of that simon & garfunkle song when i see Scarborough written (acarborough fair).

anywho. lovely lovely photos. i really like the last one :D

23 August 2011 at 20:20  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home