This Page

has been moved to new address

Winter trees

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Winter trees

This Page

has been moved to new address

Winter trees

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Winter trees

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Winter trees

Photo07_3A

Location: Leeds
Camera: Holga 135bc
Film: Kodak ISO 200 (I think...)

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favourite things about winter.

21 August 2011 at 14:39  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

So beautiful, can't wait for winter!

21 August 2011 at 17:14  
Blogger Viola said...

Beautiful picture! I love that you can see such a big part of the clear sky, and I think I can spot a bird's nest in the left tree. Cute :)

xx Viola

21 August 2011 at 18:54  
Blogger Francesca said...

your photos and your blog are so beautiful, i love them and am so so jealous of your camera. please check out my blog and maybe even follow me back. www.thisisours.blogspot.com XXX

21 August 2011 at 19:38  
Anonymous Naomi Bulger said...

Lovely. Just absolutely lovely!

22 August 2011 at 01:49  
Blogger Cesar said...

Love the trees

22 August 2011 at 09:08  
Blogger amberlee said...

Bare tress and grey skies are the perfect winter image. So nice. I am thinking i need a holga 135bc to be friends with Daphne! Love your results with it.

22 August 2011 at 09:17  
Blogger Gracie said...

How beautiful this is. I love that there are two colours showing in the background :)

And yes the little camera and russian doll are little notebooks!

22 August 2011 at 10:11  
Blogger Maria said...

wonderful shot. love it!

22 August 2011 at 12:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think this picture is gorgeous, and would look grogeous in black and white too, with a big black frame around it.

22 August 2011 at 21:04  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home