This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunset at Kirkstall Abbey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Sunset at Kirkstall Abbey

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunset at Kirkstall Abbey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Sunset at Kirkstall Abbey

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Sunset at Kirkstall Abbey

Photo18_14A

Location: Kirstall Abbey, Leeds
Camera: Holga 135bc
Film: Kodak ISO 200 (I think...)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so dreamy. I love it.

20 August 2011 at 14:05  
Blogger Isobelle said...

I love this photograph!

I'm from Leeds and haven't been back in about 6 years. I used to always go to Kirstall Abbey with my granny and have picnics by the river over there. It's a lovely place.

20 August 2011 at 14:16  
Blogger herecomesthesun said...

Wow such a beautiful shot! Go the Holga :)

21 August 2011 at 01:19  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh how gorgeous, I love it.

21 August 2011 at 07:26  
Blogger Cassie said...

Beautifully Autumnal to me!
xx

21 August 2011 at 16:44  
Blogger Sidsel T. said...

Wonderful pictures!

21 August 2011 at 17:27  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home