This Page

has been moved to new address

Nicola: Paris through film...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Nicola: Paris through film...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Nicola: Paris through film...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Nicola: Paris through film...

Friday, 26 August 2011

Nicola: Paris through film...


Earlier this year I had a whirlwind 24h trip to Paris. With one mission: to take as many photos as possible and look at Paris in a different way*. Taking iconic landmarks and putting my spin on them, these are the results.


I have to admit I am quite addicted to cameras, so I lugged about 10* with me everywhere I went, with lots of different film so It wasn't easy. My favourite cameras from the trip: LC-A+, Holga and the Horizon Kompakt.


I was a bit miffed that we had walked miles to get to the Eiffel Tower on our second day, only for it to pour down as we got there, but I'm actually quite pleased it did, I wouldn't have got this reflection otherwise!


Nicola

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Kailey said...

Absolutely gorgeous post! These pictures are stunning, and you have a lovely blog! Thank you for sharing :D

26 August 2011 at 13:15  
Blogger Hannah, Lost in wishful thinking said...

oh my goodnes, that reflection is definitely amazing!! I would have loved to have seen it like that. Lovely collection of photos, they give a lovely perspective on Paris.

26 August 2011 at 13:27  
Blogger Viola said...

Wow! Beautiful!

26 August 2011 at 13:34  
Blogger Franca said...

these are all so pretty I want to eat them!

26 August 2011 at 16:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures.

26 August 2011 at 16:25  
Blogger Sidsel T. said...

Wonderful images! The third one is my favourite off this set, but they're all so amazing!

26 August 2011 at 16:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rhianne, thanks for the feature! The link actually goes to my sisters lomo home! It should be http://www.lomography.com/homes/nicnocnoo :)

26 August 2011 at 17:33  
Blogger ana said...

oh wow. these are stunning! the last one is perfect.

26 August 2011 at 19:01  
Blogger Carrie said...

Paris is one of my favourite places - I love it. You have captured it beautifully x

26 August 2011 at 21:16  
Blogger Laura said...

These are so beautiful! I'm a Lomography nut but it's getting expensive!

27 August 2011 at 12:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. Speechless.

27 August 2011 at 13:27  
Anonymous Zoe {Conversation Pieces} said...

Beyond gorgeous... these are stunning! Absolutely adore the big tower shot and the double exposure!

27 August 2011 at 21:04  
Blogger Cesar said...

absolutely amazing

29 August 2011 at 09:50  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home