This Page

has been moved to new address

Our first walk into Paris...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Our first walk into Paris...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Our first walk into Paris...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Our first walk into Paris...

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Our first walk into Paris...

On our first day we spent most of the morning travelling and we finally arrived in our apartment at 4pm... and for our first adventure, we decided to take our first walk into Paris. Our apartment was near the canal (I can't wait to share that later, it was perfect) so our walk into Paris consisted of following the Rue de St Martin into the center.

Photo04_1aPhoto04_1bPhoto05_2aPhoto08_5aPhoto06_3aPhoto07_4aPhoto07_4bPhoto05_2bPhoto06_3bPhoto08_5b

Paris is photogenic, everywhere in Paris is photogenic, these are only down one road... Thomas and I both had too much fun taking photos right from the beginning.

I'm so glad that we took these photos that evening though - we ended up walking this way a lot and after a while we didn't even notice the things that we found so fascinating on that first walk.

Location: Rue de St Martin, Paris.
Camera: Yashica Samurai
Film: Kodak iso 200

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

you are so right - paris def is super photogentic!
great pictures, looking forward to see more :)

6 September 2011 at 15:08  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

I am already in love with your Paris photos. Hurry up and share more!!

6 September 2011 at 15:42  
Anonymous laura said...

beautiful - i spent alot of my teenage years in paris - i am forever in love with the balcony's!

6 September 2011 at 17:22  
Blogger Carrie said...

I keep noticing things in your photos that I noticed while in Paris. Hehe.

6 September 2011 at 18:07  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Lovely photos! Paris is stunning ♥

6 September 2011 at 19:22  
Blogger Brandi said...

Amazing photos, and I love how you described Paris as photogenic :) Looks like you started off on the right photo and can't wait to see more of your adventures.

6 September 2011 at 21:48  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're in Paris! Oh how romantic and gorgeous. All those photos of the cream coloured buildings are making me nostalgic. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be there again in August next year so looking forward to some inspirations from your posts :)

7 September 2011 at 07:08  
Blogger Cesar said...

So Jelly, love all of these pictures. Keep them coming!

7 September 2011 at 11:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous. i wish i could go there today.

7 September 2011 at 18:34  
Blogger Cassie said...

Oh I really must visit one day and you are so right about taking those photos straight away.
xx

8 September 2011 at 21:09  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home