This Page

has been moved to new address

Antonella: Everything in Paris is romantic...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Antonella: Everything in Paris is romantic...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Antonella: Everything in Paris is romantic...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Antonella: Everything in Paris is romantic...

Monday, 29 August 2011

Antonella: Everything in Paris is romantic...

Hello for the easily distracted readers!

I’m here to share with you a few photos of a place that is located in the far north end of Paris. It doesn’t come immediately to mind when you think of the City of Lights but I believe it can be rightly added to its list of romantic spots!

Yes, you read it right! I said romantic and that’s because I’m not referring to the entire Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie - the impressive glass and steel building you can see here below...


But to a part that is located within one of the exhibitions and understandably I don’t have photos of: the Planetarium.

What’s more romantic than traveling through systems and galaxies of the universe?

Salut,
Antonella

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Naomi Bulger said...

Oh, oh, thank you for mentioning this. I am definitely going to explore the planetarium when I'm in Paris next month!

29 August 2011 at 14:44  
Blogger Inês Seabra said...

Hi Rhianne! I'm loving this Paris guest posts, so beautiful from all different views... I'm craving for a trip to Paris now!

Your blog is really a source of beautiful picture inspirations, and I'm so glad I found it, so I thought I should pass you the award I just received: http://if-madewithlove.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger.html
Hope you enjoy.
**

30 August 2011 at 12:50  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home