This Page

has been moved to new address

Suzie: My favourite things about Paris...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Suzie: My favourite things about Paris...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Suzie: My favourite things about Paris...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Suzie: My favourite things about Paris...

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Suzie: My favourite things about Paris...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Suzie from Little Queue. While Rhianne is off exploring Paris and I am here to share with you some of my favourite things about this beautiful city.

The first sight of ParisParisian Street
French Flag FlyingSculpture inside the Arc de TriompheEiffel Tower

I visited Paris last year and although it was only a short trip I fell in love. I started my photos off with a view of the Eiffel Tower taken from the steps of Sacre Coeur. This photo is particular special to me because it was my first view of the Eiffel Tower.

My favourite thing about Paris was the stunning architecture and the history behind it all. Paris really is a photogenic city there is no doubt about. I am really looking forward to returning to Paris again someday.

Thanks for having me and feel free to drop by Little Queue and say hello.

Suzie x

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous GeeGee said...

I really like the photo on a side street with the view of Paris over the railings and the Eiffel Tower still being so striking but in an everyday 'oh you're there still' way rather than dominating every view

2 September 2011 at 19:56  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home