This Page

has been moved to new address

Rock en Seine...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Rock en Seine...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Rock en Seine...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Rock en Seine...

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Rock en Seine...

One of the reasons we chose to go to Paris over the August Bank holiday was due to the music festival Rock en Seine, held just outside Paris. (We also went to a music festival whilst we were in Krakow, we are well travelled music lovers! Barcelona next I believe... haha) Neither of us took many photos but I managed to get some with my yashica samuria with my first try of Lomography Xpro film.
Photo20_20Photo18_18aPhoto18_18Photo19_19Photo19_19a
I'm still undecided on this film, its very green, though some others from the two rolls I used did turn out quite well, so I guess this is a limited selection to judge it on.

I also took some photos with my Sardina too and I love the results, the wide lens is perfect for the setting...
Photo20_17Photo16_12A

Highlights from the festival include the Foo Fighters - Dave Grohl is amazing, the Artic Monkeys, Anna Calvi, Lykke Li and Austra, who I just love!

Cameras: Yashica Samurai and Sea Pride Sardina
Films: Lomo Xpro and Colour Negative 400
Location: Rock en Seine, Paris.


Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Red Boots said...

I really like these photos and a French festival sounds amazing! I went to Primavera Sound in Barcelona a few years ago (a good few years ago now I think about it!) and had the best time ever. Because it gets so late the festival doesn't start til late and goes on all through the night :) I highly recommend it! I also went to one in Melbourne a few years ago and it was great. I prefer festivals abroad - they are so much cleaner, and nicer and generally with better weather and beer :)

Thanks for the tip off about the Great British Bake Off book. It sounds amazing! I sent the link to Boyfriend straight away (birthday next week!). We are addicted to the programme!!

And yes, Boyfriend's dad does fire breathing. I didn't put the photos up on my blog (I'd get killed!) - but he also does a mean Frank en Furter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show (which he also did at the wedding!). He's not going to be your normal grandad!!

x

15 September 2011 at 15:23  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Hey dear,
I was wondering how you are and I can see you are having lots of fun :) I'm glad to see you are well :)

<3
K

15 September 2011 at 18:46  
Blogger Marina said...

Wow, I wish I was there, it looks fun :)

15 September 2011 at 20:12  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

loooove you and Mr T - Im stealing that woolly hat!

15 September 2011 at 23:41  
Blogger Che said...

these photos are AWESOME! the cross processing looks amazing! looks like you had a wonderful time!

16 September 2011 at 08:09  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

festivals in a park! that's a summer feeling! nice photos rhianne!

16 September 2011 at 08:20  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Great pictures!!!

16 September 2011 at 11:01  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home