This Page

has been moved to new address

Autumn for Adele...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Autumn for Adele...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Autumn for Adele...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Autumn for Adele...

Friday, 7 October 2011

Autumn for Adele...


I have so many photos of my walk to work (see here, here, here and here for a few) but I can honestly say I never get bored of taking photos of it - it changes with each day and I love seeing how the seasons affect it. Isn't the Autumn light just beautiful in these too?

Happy weekend!
I'm off to Belfast with my girls, frock and cameras, which should be great fun!
See you next week.

p.s. I have no idea why the shadow looks so huge in the bottom left photo, or even what was next to me? I like to pretend its because I'm standing with Hagrid though, haha. Nerd.

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth@rosalilium said...

Autumn is awesome. Fact. These colours make me smile.x.

7 October 2011 at 14:33  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

I love autumn pictures!

7 October 2011 at 14:57  
Anonymous antonella said...

Autumn is a great time indeed!

Have fun in Belfast. I was there few weeks ago and I took the black cab tour. There are photos of it up on my blog.

Ciao

7 October 2011 at 15:29  
Blogger Carrie said...

These are so pretty! I have to get out and snap a few more autumn photos...the leaves are disappearing so fast!

7 October 2011 at 15:34  
Anonymous laura said...

so pretty - a beautiful morning walk! Let me know if you need any hints or tips about Belfast :D

7 October 2011 at 16:57  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Oh wow, these photos are so pretty and light!
I love Autumn :) ♥

7 October 2011 at 18:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous. i couldn't walk to work. it would take me days!! haha you are lucky you have that option. have a good weekend lady! xoxo

7 October 2011 at 18:54  
Anonymous Eadaoin said...

Oh you're in Belfast this weekend, so close yet so far! Have a great time :) Love these autumn shots, very nice autumn light, it is always so rich at this time of year (that is when we actually see sunlight lol).

8 October 2011 at 09:12  
Blogger Inês Seabra said...

please keep taking them! These have such a beautiful light...

10 October 2011 at 18:54  
Blogger mina said...

I thought I took a lot of photos. Thanks for making me feel like the ridiculous amount I take is normal!

11 October 2011 at 02:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's your walk to work?! lucky! such gorgeous fall scenery to enjoy!

11 October 2011 at 04:17  
Blogger Adele said...

i love you! thank for sharing with me a little of autumn! i miss england like no other ): ps: you need to visit Singapore soon. Just sayin'

21 October 2011 at 11:12  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home