This Page

has been moved to new address

My other happy place...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My other happy place...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My other happy place...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My other happy place...

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

My other happy place...

This weekend we had visitors and a free morning, so we went for a visit to the National Media Museum in Bradford... although I do love the entire museum, especially the gallerys, one floor in particular is exactly what I imagine my happy place to look like.

The Kodak Gallery...


So many cameras!!

I can happily spend ages walking around ohh and ahhing at cameras. And I get especially excited when I realise that I have another one thats in the museum that I didn't have the last time I went (two this time, woop!!)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Cesar said...

Ooh, I love museums. What a neat exhibit.

19 October 2011 at 20:15  
Blogger Courtney said...

This looks beyond rad. I must go. Are those tiny little miniature polaroid land cameras?? awesome.

20 October 2011 at 02:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet you were in absolute heaven!!

20 October 2011 at 19:28  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Oh, thank you so much for sharing this! It looks like a such wonderful place to lose track of time in :)

9 November 2011 at 21:26  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home