This Page

has been moved to new address

Bloggers love Paris...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bloggers love Paris...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bloggers love Paris...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bloggers love Paris...

Friday, 21 October 2011

Bloggers love Paris...

So many bloggers seem to have been to Paris lately and I have loved seeing everyones different take on Paris in my reader, so I decided to gather them together so I can make everyone else miss/want to go Paris, as much as I do...

First some pretty videos, they capture Paris so well!


paris from Olivia Rae James on Vimeo.
{By Olivia from Everyday Musings}


paris honeymoon from rachelchew on Vimeo.
{By Rachel from Elephantine}

I really wish I'd made a film of our little Paris adventure... though I was busy taking photos and I didn't really have anything to film with...

And now for other bloggers photos, they are all amazing!

~ Olivia's beautiful Paris photos to go with the lovely video ~

~ Kate's first post on her trip to Paris, I can't wait to see more already ~

~ Kate's Boyfriend Thom is also an amazing photographer (they went on photography dates in Paris too, eep) you can see his photos on his blog too ~

~ Emma from Emmadine's 'I love Paris' post ~

~ Celeste's wonderful photos of Paris, we were nearly there at the same time! ~

~Kristina from Kris Atomic Paris posts ~

~ Rachel from Elephantine's photos to support her wonderful video ~

This post is to cheer myself up really, my blog mojo has disappeared this week and I have had a sore tooth/jaw for over a week now... and my Mum and bestie are in cahoots to get me to the doctor (they finally suceeded, boo) - so I'm sulking and this is my pick me up, I hope it picks you up too.

Have a great weekend!
(I'll be sleeping)


p.s. I also did a 'Which camera would you take to Paris' post featuring some of my favourite bloggers and their cameras a while ago... if you're not bored of Paris yet :)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I loved those videos and they cheered up my Friday no end!

I think a trip will definitely be made to Paris next year!

Hope the tooth/jaw is feeling better and maybe is not some macaroons and a coffee will make you think you are back in Paris!

21 October 2011 at 11:27  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh Paris, cannot wait to work my way through these!

21 October 2011 at 11:43  
Blogger Meghan said...

These are making me miss Paris over and over again! I love it! :)

21 October 2011 at 16:37  
Blogger Gracie said...

Ahh all about Paris. This will be some good reading and looking I think :) It will help with my Paris (and Europe) dreaming. x

22 October 2011 at 05:39  
Blogger Courtney said...

I've only been to Paris once and didn't have a great experience there. Maybe it was because my travel buddy had her wallet stolen and we missed our train. I suppose I should give Paris another chance. I'd really like to be there with someone who knows the city well. If I had money and time for some Euro-travel right now, I'd go to Italy or Spain.

23 October 2011 at 19:16  
Blogger Celeste said...

Oh Rhianne-- you are so sweet to put all of these together. I had no idea so many other bloggers were in Paris recently. I suppose late summer is the season to go! Thanks for sharing these-- I'm loving all the nostalgia :)

24 October 2011 at 07:24  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree that most of the blogging circles I'm in are very Franco-philic - if that's a word! It'll be my third time in August next year but my first time with my boyfriend so I've sent him this link :)

24 October 2011 at 08:33  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home