This Page

has been moved to new address

Film vs Digital quiz answers...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Film vs Digital quiz answers...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Film vs Digital quiz answers...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Film vs Digital quiz answers...

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Film vs Digital quiz answers...

Looking through the answers I think 3 people got it right... well done to those 3 people, I'm very impressed. It was really interesting to see how people answered, especially as I think it sounded easier than it was.

So, here are the answers.




 

How did you do? Are you surprised by any of these in particular?

12 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

I got 3 out of 5 right which is okay I guess. Nonetheless it was fun to do this quiz! You should do it again after your next trip.

15 November 2011 at 10:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

Four out of five not bad...it was the elephant one that threw me.

Loved the quiz...please do another one soon!

15 November 2011 at 12:37  
Blogger Rhianne said...

@insidemyshell 3 is great, the average was 3 I believe, I think I might have to do another one now :)

@Lottie the elephant photo amazes me as its literally the same spot but there are still subtle differences, the background is the most telling for me.

15 November 2011 at 13:20  
Blogger Angel said...

I got the last two wrong.

15 November 2011 at 13:27  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

I also had 3 out of five...

15 November 2011 at 21:31  
Blogger Courtney said...

maybe it's just my monitor, but it looks like the film photos have a pinkish tint to them and the digital ones have more of a green hue...

16 November 2011 at 01:37  
Blogger Cesar said...

cool quiz. I was surprised by the elephant pic.

16 November 2011 at 07:44  
Blogger Celeste said...

Ahh I got all but the last one right. That one was really tough! This was so much fun-- thanks for the little game, Rhianne!

16 November 2011 at 08:32  
Anonymous Zoe {Conversation Pieces} said...

Oh wow, these are amazing... wish I'd seen the quiz first! Surprised by that I prefer the film in the pretty much every one :)

16 November 2011 at 12:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 out of 5! The last one caught me out, maybe my degree isn't worthless :) !

16 November 2011 at 16:36  
Blogger InĂªs Seabra said...

I was only deceived by Arc de Triomphe! Not bad. :) The elephant, though, was a hard one, I really had to pay attention to the details in the back.

16 November 2011 at 18:54  
Blogger Little queue said...

Wow I am pretty surprised that I got 4 out of 5. I had been undecided about the last one, which is the one that I got wrong.

It was a great test, Rhianne

16 November 2011 at 22:22  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home