This Page

has been moved to new address

It's that time of year again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: It's that time of year again...

This Page

has been moved to new address

It's that time of year again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: It's that time of year again...

Thursday, 17 November 2011

It's that time of year again...

{image by Ktelqueen}

Can you believe it? I can't quite to be honest... but here we are.

Around this time over the last two years, I've written posts about sending christmas cards and I have decided that I want to send cards out again this year (hurray)

So if anyone would like to receive a card from me then send an email to
rhiannelouise {at} gmail.com
before the 25th of November (a month before... see what I did there...) with your postal address,
and if you want my address as well, let me know!

Eep, I'm so excited, I love love love christmas
(I'm currently planning my christmas music as I type, woo)

p.s. If I've sent you a card before, its probably best to send me your address again, I'm unorganised...

Oh and if you don't celebrate christmas but still want a card from me then let me know as well!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fay Heather said...

How awesome! I'm planning on making my Christmas cards again this year.
I'd love to get a Christmas card from you :D (& send you one too!)
I'll send you an email.
P.S - I also lovee Christmas. ♥

17 November 2011 at 17:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl i need to get that calendar ordered from you. how are we going to get this going? i may want a few of them. can we do them with different pictures so they aren't the same calendar? if that makes sense.

you have my address already but if not i can resend it to you. just let me know :) xoxo

17 November 2011 at 20:38  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Done! Sent you an email already, would love to exchange cards. :)

20 November 2011 at 00:52  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home