This Page

has been moved to new address

Guess the camera...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Guess the camera...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Guess the camera...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Guess the camera...

Monday, 21 November 2011

Guess the camera...

Another little quiz... though unplanned this time.

Last week, whilst taking part in Photo Meditations, I saw a photo with this camera that blew my mind.  Seriously, blew it. The light was captured beautifully, the tones were so soft and the overall result was stunning. And I thought to myself... I have that camera, why haven't I experimented with it more in varying lights...

So I did, for a week, and here are the results.. I'm completely smitten.

Which camera do you think it is?

p.s. all will be revealed tomorrow... and the mind blowing photo too :)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which camera it is and I'm too afraid to guess because I'll most likely sound silly, but these are so beautiful. Some have a little dreamy, eerie feel to them and I love it!

21 November 2011 at 16:58  
Blogger Courtney said...

my guess would be some kind of lomo, but then again probably not, since it must be something more obscure...

21 November 2011 at 18:15  
Anonymous Naomi Bulger said...

I have no idea what the camera is but I love the "light-haze" in these photographs. Like a dream.

21 November 2011 at 23:03  
Anonymous Dottie said...

These are beautiful. I think you took these with an Instax Mini!

I'm upset at my Instax Wide because it totally stopped working after a couple of packs of film, so I can't experiment with it.

22 November 2011 at 03:49  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Definitely the Fuji Cheki!

22 November 2011 at 07:49  
Blogger michelle said...

the superheadz? i can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

22 November 2011 at 07:53  
Blogger Inês Seabra said...

I would say the instax mini, but then probably I'm wrong... :D well, I want to know what is cause this are gorgeous!

22 November 2011 at 13:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh i can't believe these were taken with an instax mini! amaze! will you be sharing some tips on how you got different results? i just stick mine on whichever setting but i dont get soft results like this. that sunset pic is beautiful, you've definitely made me see the mini in a different light!

on the same note - i find the instax wide gets better results generally than the mini - do you find the same thing? much softer, more detail... maybe it's just me!xoxo

22 November 2011 at 15:55  
Blogger Caroline Hancox said...

Love those photos, I'm going to dig out my Instax after seeing these

24 November 2011 at 14:16  
Anonymous Zoë {Conversation Pieces} said...

Wow, I've just read what the camera is... I have that camera too and my pics never look as good as this! That first one is so stunning :)

28 November 2011 at 21:20  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home