This Page

has been moved to new address

More Leeds Lomo meet up photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Leeds Lomo meet up photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

More Leeds Lomo meet up photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Leeds Lomo meet up photos...

Monday, 12 December 2011

More Leeds Lomo meet up photos...

Photo18_14A Photo13_9A Photo19_15A Photo20_16A Photo21_17A Photo23_19A Photo27_23A

Camera: Refurbished LC-A 
Film: Kodak 200 
Location: Leeds

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

These photos are gorgeous Rhianne. I love the last one with your reflection in it.

12 December 2011 at 10:27  
Blogger zaheeyah said...

hi, do you know how to snap lomo pictures using DSLR??
in easy way.
i just want to know. thank you.

12 December 2011 at 11:51  
Blogger Unknown said...

More beautiful work. Gorgeous. Once again, loving your stuff.

12 December 2011 at 14:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work so much, it's gorgeous. :) Great job!

12 December 2011 at 16:14  
Blogger Celeste said...

These photos are exactly why I adore film.

12 December 2011 at 23:23  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

very nice! i use kodak 200 the most, in my holga 135. it's a good film.

2 January 2012 at 10:41  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home