This Page

has been moved to new address

We love the beach video #1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love the beach video #1

This Page

has been moved to new address

We love the beach video #1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love the beach video #1

Monday, 19 December 2011

We love the beach video #1

Oh gosh, I am completely smitten with my Lomokino, I can't wait to take it home for Christmas! 
It's so fun to use and put together. I need more home movies!!

We were in Minehead a couple of weekends ago and even though it was raining, we (or mainly I haha) wanted to make a fun video on the beach... and here it is!

I was a little upset that the images didn't scan as evenly as the last couple of videos (I don't have a scanner to rescan it with, sigh) but when I mentioned it on twitter Dominique reminded me that 'messed up film reminds you that it's analogue'. So I stopped worrying... you can still see whats happening and perhaps when I eventually get a scanner I'll get around to rescanning it... maybe.

Though now I've watched it a few dozen times, I kind of like it the way it is :)




Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

That was pretty cool! Me? Now I would get frustrated with all of the cropping, but I think this turned out great! Are you going to be making any other movies in the future?

19 December 2011 at 17:06  
Blogger Brandi said...

Adorable!!!

19 December 2011 at 17:07  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

that is AWESOME! I love it - it looks like an old film. Good choice of the musicallness too. Now, I know Im recommenting but I cant remember what I wrote earlier so this is after watching it afresh!

19 December 2011 at 21:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas & all the best for 2012 xx

20 December 2011 at 00:13  
Blogger Laura said...

Aw lovely :)

20 December 2011 at 08:07  
Anonymous meg said...

Joyous! Your video convinced me. I bought a Lomokino too - stupidly it was delivered to Paris and I am in London and ill so shall have to wait till after Christmas to start playing!

21 December 2011 at 13:07  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

I think this video is fine as is! I found it to be really charming, actually. And, the Lomokino seems like great fun! :)

21 December 2011 at 21:53  
Blogger Cesar said...

I love this!!!

22 December 2011 at 03:43  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home