This Page

has been moved to new address

Merry Christmas!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Merry Christmas!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Merry Christmas!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Merry Christmas!!!

Friday, 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

It's finally Friday! Which means I'm going home this evening!!
I am so excited!!!

Here's a little Christmas video for you all that I took at the German Christmas Market in Leeds :)



Merry Christmas 
and a very Happy New Year!


 

9 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

Merry Christmas to you as well!!!!!!

23 December 2011 at 15:53  
Blogger Laura said...

Yay Merry Christmas, have a lovely one! x

23 December 2011 at 16:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY!!! Merry Christmas to you too, hope it's a good one!

23 December 2011 at 19:41  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Wish you the same, Rhianne. Almost happy 800 followers as well, just one to go! :D

23 December 2011 at 21:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

24 December 2011 at 12:49  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

M, that is soooooo cute! lovely animation -I want to put it on a loop :) and yay fabulous music!

24 December 2011 at 14:30  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Great video my love, you are too talented!! Merry christmas xx

26 December 2011 at 10:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas my love! xoxo

27 December 2011 at 23:54  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Merry Christmas Rhianne, hope you've had a good one x

29 December 2011 at 15:38  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home