This Page

has been moved to new address

Guide to Toy Cameras on Shrimp Salad Circus!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Guide to Toy Cameras on Shrimp Salad Circus!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Guide to Toy Cameras on Shrimp Salad Circus!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Guide to Toy Cameras on Shrimp Salad Circus!

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Guide to Toy Cameras on Shrimp Salad Circus!

polaroid week - day 4

Today you can find me over at Lindsay's blog - Shrimp Salad Circus as part of her Photography Month with a short and simple

Guide to Toy Cameras

As I was writing this post it made me realise that I have so much more to say about using toy cameras and 35mm cameras in general, this is really a very simple introduction into it... but I hope you like it. I'm going to try and think of a way to share more with you soon, what do you think?

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much guest posting, Rhianne! You're wonderful! :D

- Lindsay

5 January 2012 at 16:57  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

i'd like to see you do a post about different films, 35 mm, and comparing them -used in the same camera. i'm curious as to which cheapest kodak, ilford or fuji film produces the best photos for example, yeah you get what i mean!

5 January 2012 at 17:02  
Blogger milk&miel said...

Wonderful work Rhianne! It's awesome to see you putting the Toy Camera love out there! x

6 January 2012 at 23:06  
Blogger ana said...

yay! :D love it. & great work indeed.

8 January 2012 at 22:30  
Anonymous playmobil said...

I love taking photos using camera but this time you used camera to take photos of cameras.It is very interesting to see the differences of these toy cameras. Thanks for sharing them with us.

28 March 2012 at 05:41  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home