This Page

has been moved to new address

4 Simple Goals for 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 4 Simple Goals for 2012

This Page

has been moved to new address

4 Simple Goals for 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 4 Simple Goals for 2012

Monday, 2 January 2012

4 Simple Goals for 2012

{Image from A Beautiful Mess}

I first saw about Elsie's 4 Simple Goals post over on Diana's blog and I first put my own together last August... so here are my 4 simple goals for 2012.

1. Get fitter and healthier and stay that way.

2. Stop worrying so much.

3. Take too many photos.
 (inspired by my friend Anna)

4. Be happy.

Don't try and be happy, just be happy.

It really is a very simple list, lets hope I can do it! 

Here's to 2012.


Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Fab list and very similar to my own !

2 January 2012 at 10:33  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Happy New Year Rhianne. Being happy is a great goal, here's to 2012 indeed x

2 January 2012 at 11:15  
Blogger muchlove said...

I love your list! I've yet to make a new years resolution (I've been reluctant to because I don't want to stress out about achieving everything!), but I really like the simplicity of this.

And yes, let's take too many photos :)

2 January 2012 at 11:23  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

hmmmm, good ones. Write more, run more, play with the kittens (thats not so much an aim but it's going to happen anyway!)
Good luck with your film a week average!

2 January 2012 at 11:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are such good goals on of my smile rules (I'm hoping if it's a rule I will be more likely to do it) is to fail, spectacularly. Then ia will have truly gone for something and not played it safe, and you never know Iiht succeed!

2 January 2012 at 14:42  
Blogger Ima said...

Lovely goals, I hope you can fulfill them. Happy new year :)

2 January 2012 at 15:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so simple and there are things on there I didn't even think to put on my own (be happy, don't worry so much) that I really need to try those out.
Great list, hope you achieve them all!

2 January 2012 at 16:06  
Blogger Tiffany said...

those are perfect goals!
thanks for the inspiration!

2 January 2012 at 16:38  
Blogger Courtney said...

I think this is a wonderful little list. Stop worrying so much is definitely one of my goals... sort of like a life-long goal, actually. Happy NY!

2 January 2012 at 21:03  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Wonderful! I'm going to make a wee list like that tonight :)

Love that photo of the yarn, Rhianne! Happy, Happy New Year to you!

3 January 2012 at 00:05  
Blogger Gypsy On The Move said...

This entry inspired me to make mine too! Happy New Year to you!

5 January 2012 at 14:52  
Blogger Amanda said...

Here's to simple!
I'm a big fan of simple. :)

6 January 2012 at 21:38  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home