This Page

has been moved to new address

2011 on Flickr...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 2011 on Flickr...

This Page

has been moved to new address

2011 on Flickr...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 2011 on Flickr...

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

2011 on Flickr...

2011 on Flickr
2011 was my first year on Flickr with a Pro account and I'm so glad that I upgraded it, I love having my photos all together and organised.

And now you can see all my photos from 2011 together on there as well. Hurray!

p.s. the winner of the last Christmas giveaway is Harriet!! Well done.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is so pretty and amazing that it's made up of so many memories from the year.

And I am so jealous your photos are all organised, I really need to sort mine out. Keep meaning too but it's such a big job now and I just seem to conveniently get distracted.

4 January 2012 at 19:42  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Love it Rhianne, that's very cool. Your photos are stunning.

Been meaning to ask you how you reply to your blogger comments? I'd love to reply to each one but don't really know the best way to do it. How do you get my email address from my blogger coment?

xx

4 January 2012 at 20:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man that looks good. I really want a pro account but I don't use my Flickr nearly as much as I need to. I need to really find the time to take pictures and organize them. This is great!

4 January 2012 at 20:45  
Blogger harriet gray said...

nooo way! i won! thank you sooo much :D happy new year! xx

4 January 2012 at 21:09  
Blogger LeeLee said...

Wow, what a great way to organize photos. I love Flickr.

5 January 2012 at 01:06  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

wow that looks so good!!

5 January 2012 at 12:49  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

i love your photos from paris!

5 January 2012 at 12:51  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

OMG, that is an AMAZING collage. I've always disliked flickr but seeing this is making me want to use it again. Did you make the collage yourself? Must have been a ton of work! :)

5 January 2012 at 23:36  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

also! i find alot of inspiration in your "holga 135bc wales 2009" photos, they are wonderful. thanks for sharing them!

6 January 2012 at 13:05  
Blogger ana said...

i love the blocks of color due to the type of film in the collage of flickr photos. quite neat :D & yay for your first pro-year. i love having the pro-account. i'm trying to make an effort to post more to flickr this year.

8 January 2012 at 22:31  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home