This Page

has been moved to new address

My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 2...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 2...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 2...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 2...

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 2...

Continuing on from Part 1, here are my favourite photos from rolls 9-15 with my Diana Mini.

Photo14_10A
Roll 9: Another tough decision but that lone sheeps with the blossom kills me everytime.
(I love sheep!)

Photo36_36
Roll 10: The vignetting says it all really...
(also this one but I've already posted it so many times)

Photo11_11
Roll 11: When I took this Thomas's Dad said 'Oh that will be a good one.' and it was :)

Photo30_26A
Roll 12: Sometimes I wonder how this would have looked if it wasn't accidently on the bulb setting. But most of the time, I just adore it because it was...

Photo08_4A
Roll 13: An unxpected favourite from this roll but the colours make my heart sing.

Photo33_33
Roll 14: Sunny, sunny Paris!

Photo17_17
Roll 15: More sunny, sunny Paris :)

Hurray for my Diana Mini! 


Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Margrethe said...

These are wonderful. I love the one of the sheep and sunny paris.

25 January 2012 at 18:08  
Blogger milk&miel said...

I second the 'Hurray for my Diana Mini!'! x

25 January 2012 at 21:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how i haven't seen your blog before. I love all your photos. That Diana Mini sure does produce some nice shots. I am obsessed with film lately. Perfect!

26 January 2012 at 08:52  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you :) I think the sheep is my favourite of them all.

26 January 2012 at 08:57  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Hurray :D

26 January 2012 at 08:58  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you, its a worthwhile obsession and one that tends to stay :)

26 January 2012 at 08:58  
Blogger Unknown said...

That first photo is absolutely amazing--it should be on a postcards, a card, a massive framed print on my lounge wall.

26 January 2012 at 14:49  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Lottie, I actually never thought to have it in my shop when I had one...

26 January 2012 at 15:05  
Blogger GeeGee said...

I like colours making your heart sing :)

26 January 2012 at 19:59  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I can be eloquent when I want too :)

26 January 2012 at 20:34  
Anonymous ZoĆ« {Conversation Pieces} said...

The sunny Paris shots are amazing! They look like the could be from the 1920s or something. I so want to go there when it's sunny soon!!

26 January 2012 at 20:42  
Blogger michelle said...

i am starting to think the diana is made for black & white photography. I love all the b/ws here!

27 January 2012 at 00:04  
Anonymous chloe said...

love all of these, i really want some lomography black & white film

27 January 2012 at 02:53  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I think you might be right!

31 January 2012 at 10:52  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I haven't actually tried it as you have to develop it as true b&w and I'm not sure where I can do that at the moment.

31 January 2012 at 10:53  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home