This Page

has been moved to new address

Thomas's Scarborough Photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thomas's Scarborough Photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thomas's Scarborough Photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thomas's Scarborough Photos...

Thursday, 16 February 2012

Thomas's Scarborough Photos...

We were incredibly lucky whilst we were in Scarborough that although there was snow everywhere and it was freezing, especially in the sea breeze, it was still very sunny and both Thomas and I had the opportunity to take lots of photos. I still haven't developed my photos but I loved Thomas's so much that I wanted to share some of his photos here too. 


I always love the details that Thomas notices that I don't - the texture of the snow against the sand, the huge icicles hanging from the beach huts, the snow on the cliffs in the distance... I guess last weekend counted as an extended photography date :) hurray.


Photographer: Thomas
Camera: Sony H7
Location: Scarborough.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that ferris wheel photos is amazing! I love being by the sead side and when its empty its even better

16 February 2012 at 13:02  
Blogger Rhianne said...

It's a mixture of the seagulls being tame to the point of ferociousness in Scarborough - they are huge and they like chips - we actually saw two chasing some people with chips and one man hitting one who got to close to his... madness. Also that Sony camera has a really good zoom - I think it's something like 15x optical zoom.

It's a great shot isn't it :) I really like it.

16 February 2012 at 15:23  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Yeah I prefer it that way too :)

16 February 2012 at 15:41  
Blogger Laura said...

I love those colours too!

16 February 2012 at 17:48  
Blogger Dawn said...

I love the colors of the buildings and the ferris wheel, but I think the last photo is my favorite! It looks a bit chilly, but still enjoyable! And that seagull has got to be evil. SO CLOSE. They probably chase down humans for food.

16 February 2012 at 18:46  
Blogger Belen said...

!!! i love the colorful ferris wheel and the building <3

18 February 2012 at 10:31  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

oh my. that fat bird! ♥

1 March 2012 at 20:57  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home