This Page

has been moved to new address

Reflections in Black and White...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Reflections in Black and White...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Reflections in Black and White...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Reflections in Black and White...

Monday, 6 February 2012

Reflections in Black and White...

Photo05_5Photo07_7Photo10_10 Photo34_34Photo31_31 Photo32_32
Dear black and white film, 
I'm sorry that I ever doubted you...
You are perfect for a cold winter's walk.
And luckily, my Superheadz loves you too!
Yours,
Rhianne

Location: Leeds and Liverpool Canal
Film: Ilford XP2 ISO 400
Camera: Superheadz Yellow Peace

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love black and white film and this has made me fall in love with it even more! I didn't think that was humanely possible!

6 February 2012 at 11:36  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I didn't either :) but it seems the same happens to me too!

6 February 2012 at 11:44  
Anonymous Allyn said...

Beautiful, Rhianne! The reflections and stillness exude a peacefulness. Great work.

6 February 2012 at 13:00  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

I love how black and white films don't require that much light for very good results. I should use it more. Love these photos, especially the one with the trees' reflection in the water!

6 February 2012 at 13:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always loved black and white, but black and white in film form is just perfect.

6 February 2012 at 16:12  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Truly beautiful. I haven't used bw film much sadly but I have some lying in the fridge that I hope to use soon.

6 February 2012 at 18:51  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you, I was really happy with them

7 February 2012 at 10:52  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I like that too and you definitely should :) thank you!

7 February 2012 at 10:52  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I've never loved it as much as I do now... but I agree about the film definitely

7 February 2012 at 10:53  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Use it! You won't regret it :)

7 February 2012 at 10:53  
Blogger muchlove said...

OMG.. this is just breath taking! You capture the reflections so perfectly.

7 February 2012 at 11:45  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thanks Anna :) I was really happy with them. That camera is so reliable!

7 February 2012 at 16:51  
Blogger Cesar said...

Gorgeous, great contrast.

8 February 2012 at 09:08  
Blogger Anna said...

Ah! These too are absolutely stunning! I have a bunch of Ilford XP2 at home. Now I can't wait to use them!

6 March 2012 at 16:57  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home