This Page

has been moved to new address

Phone photos from the weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Phone photos from the weekend...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Phone photos from the weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Phone photos from the weekend...

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Phone photos from the weekend...

After planning this weekend away to Felixstowe with Thomas's parents for a while now, I was excited abut the beach and finally taking some photos... but weather wise, the weekend was mostly a wash out and even though I took 3 cameras with me (perhaps too optimistically?) I didn't even use one. 

I'll admit I had a little tantrum/cry about that - not taking photos is beginning to send me a bit... 
in the words of lovely Angie... bat-$h1t crazy.

However to our surprise and delight, the sun finally showed itself on Sunday and although I had no cameras with me, I did have my phone and it was just as fun to take photos with that and then put them all through instagram (I am slightly addicted...).
So I finally got some photos in the end, hurray.


p.s. Can you see little Ada there? We had a lot of fun together, I'm looking forward to taking more photos of her when the sun comes out (hopefully soon)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Darianne said...

Lovely photos! I love your instagram!

2 May 2012 at 19:21  
Anonymous Angie said...

I love your red wellies with your spotty dress :)
Oh, the weather! My poor umbrella's never seen so much action!

3 May 2012 at 00:26  
Anonymous Monica said...

i've been enjoying keeping up with you on instagram.

3 May 2012 at 07:25  
Anonymous Monica said...

oh, and just looked up what that pink doll thing was all about! lol fun!

3 May 2012 at 07:28  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks love, I'm really glad you do, I've enjoyed yours too!

3 May 2012 at 08:47  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I loved them too - just a little sad I had to return them to the person I borrowed them from.

3 May 2012 at 08:48  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Monica :)

3 May 2012 at 08:48  
Blogger Rhianne said...

she's so fun! I love that shes been to more places than I'll ever imagine to go, crazy really.

3 May 2012 at 08:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely photos rhianne, the weather here is shit too.. to make you feel better :)

3 May 2012 at 12:00  
Blogger Laura said...

Yay i used to visit Felixstowe every year as a kid! And you're with Ada too :)

BTW liked your honest post above as well!x

3 May 2012 at 20:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home