This Page

has been moved to new address

A little blog layout update...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little blog layout update...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A little blog layout update...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little blog layout update...

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

A little blog layout update...

Blog Update!

Again!!  Oops.


I didn't actually plan to update my blog this week, it just kind of happened but I will admit, I really love it, it kind of feels like this is how it's always looked and how it will always look... though I doubt that it will.

I love it!

p.s. if you're in a reader, come see!

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous antonella said...

me too! very very pretty!

17 April 2012 at 16:36  
Anonymous Monica said...

i love blog redesigning. i have to stop myself soemtimes form doing it constantly. lol enjoy it!

17 April 2012 at 17:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous, i love it.

17 April 2012 at 18:41  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

It's very clean & simple. I like it, though I am usually quite used to a sidebar being there. :)

17 April 2012 at 18:57  
Blogger Darianne said...

I love it! I just redesigned mine yesterday as well.
xoxo

-Darianne
www.jaellexo.com/

17 April 2012 at 19:17  
Blogger Dawn said...

I really, really like this! This looks great! I hope that you love it and decide to keep it. It is so clean and neat. I think you put a lot of focus on your content and photographs now. And the bottom with the links? I like it. It is very organized and easy to follow. I think you did a lovely job!

17 April 2012 at 19:24  
Blogger michelle said...

I love it! The photos is now the centre of attention and rightly so!

18 April 2012 at 07:42  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you, I'm really pleased with it

18 April 2012 at 09:25  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I love it too though I try not to do it too often as well, thank you

18 April 2012 at 09:26  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you :)

18 April 2012 at 09:26  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Yeah I was a bit worried about removing it but all the information is still on here, you just have to look further for it now I guess. I was aiming for simpler so I'm glad that I got that.

18 April 2012 at 09:27  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Dawn, I'm thrilled that you like it :)

18 April 2012 at 09:27  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Michelle, I just need to go through all my posts and make the photos a bit bigger now so that they look even better!

18 April 2012 at 09:27  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I really like it, sleek and classic!

18 April 2012 at 12:05  
Blogger arvee marie said...

Hello Rhianne! I love the simple look! ♥

23 April 2012 at 14:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE it, too!!!

2 May 2012 at 20:09  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home