This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Finally!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Finally!!!

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Finally!!!

Instagram is on Android!!



You would think that as a film photographer I wouldn't be as excited about this as I am...
but I am excited!!
I can't always carry a film camera around with me, whilst I always have my phone and a lot of the time English weather is pants, so the conditions aren't always right for film photography.
And I do like to share my photos...

Take this morning... it's snowed. In April!!! APRIL!!
Once again I have two pairs of thick socks on, lots of layers and my wellies are my best friend.
Not cool weather. Though, the photos are pretty, I will admit that and playing with new filters is fun too.

So if you're on Instagram, leave a comment with your username - lets be friends!
Mine is:  Forthedistractd

p.s. there will be #harrygram!

Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Franca said...

oh yeah and yeah!

4 April 2012 at 14:10  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Yeah!! Let me know when you've got it :)

4 April 2012 at 14:12  
Blogger Franca said...

I can't, it's not compatible with the wildfire. Sad times. oh well, my contract runs out at the end of June, so i'll get a new phone once i'm back in scotland.

4 April 2012 at 14:15  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Oh no! Have you tried this? Apparently its worked for other people that it's said its not compatible with...

http://www.wesurfweb.com/instagram-for-android-apk-file.html

4 April 2012 at 14:21  
Blogger Unknown said...

This made my life! and made the horror of getting my iphone stolen a lot more bearable :)

4 April 2012 at 16:19  
Blogger Rhianne said...

that really sucks about your iphone :( but I'm glad it made it more bearable. I don't think I even want an iphone now (gasp)

4 April 2012 at 16:38  
Blogger Darianne said...

Ahhh yeah! I'm going to follow you asap. Your photos on here are always great, those are probably even better.

4 April 2012 at 17:59  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Haha cool. I'm @magali_c on there & I have followed you. Glad to see you on there. :)

4 April 2012 at 18:19  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

I see you're following my @magali_caira account. It's inactive, so please do unfollow, I need to get it deleted.
And please follow @magali_c.
Thanks & sorry for being so annoying.

4 April 2012 at 18:30  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you, it's definitely making me want to take even more photos :)

4 April 2012 at 19:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEY! by time i don't have android but the hubby does and he has a obsession with instagram he always taking my iphone now i can have my phone back ;)i did't know when they was going to launch the app till i read this post.thank for sharing i love the photos they are amazing.

(calling hubby while reading lmao :D)

4 April 2012 at 19:39  
Blogger Rhianne said...

haha I hope you're hubby is as excited as I am about it! :)

5 April 2012 at 08:34  
Blogger Rhianne said...

sorted and not annoying at all love, don't worry

5 April 2012 at 08:35  
Blogger Unknown said...

so happy you have instagram, just one more way I can stalk you and your amazing photos xo

5 April 2012 at 11:55  
Blogger Rhianne said...

haha we must stalk each other through most social media networks now right :) I'm still so excited lol

5 April 2012 at 12:13  
Anonymous Monica said...

about time!! thanks for mentioning it, i hadn't heard yet.

5 April 2012 at 13:45  
Blogger Rhianne said...

agreed and you're welcome, enjoy!

5 April 2012 at 13:52  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the heads up. I have the Evo 4g and love it but don't like that some of the most popular apps aren't available for it. In other news when will we get Pinterest?

5 April 2012 at 19:13  
Blogger Ashley said...

It got cold here today, too. But I was happy to pull on a sweater again! (Last weekend it was 89 degrees Fahrenheit!)

6 April 2012 at 02:46  
Blogger AgnesandAmy said...

What?! Instagram on Android?! I'm so excited!! Ridiculously excited!

I've missed your blog :) I'm finally catching back up with some of the blogs I used to follow and yours is one I've missed most :) Once I figure out how Instagram works I'll have to find you :)

17 April 2012 at 01:51  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home