This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring = colour!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Spring = colour!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring = colour!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Spring = colour!

Friday, 30 March 2012

Spring = colour!

Although I haven't been taking many photos lately... I have tried to capture as much of Spring as I can on my phone. I just love the yellow trees that are dotted around at the moment. 

 This weekend I intend to take some photos and finish the two rolls in my cameras since February. Yup.

Have a great weekend!!

p.s. Thank you so much to everyone who left a comment yesterday, it meant a lot to me, I'll reply when I can read them all without tearing up and feeling incredibly grateful that you all didn't think I was crazy/attention seeking/crazy...

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

So beautiful! Happy friday!

30 March 2012 at 13:10  
Anonymous antonella said...

That tree is wonderful, Rhianne!
I've loaded my Yashica with an Ektachrome film so I'm ready to capture all the spring colours... if the weather will be nice!

30 March 2012 at 15:05  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the title of your blog and it's funny I stumbled across it through being distracted x

30 March 2012 at 15:53  
Blogger ...Nina Nixon... said...

Great pictures that truly capture Spring.

Happy weekend to you too.

Nina x

30 March 2012 at 16:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous. I love spring because the photos pop the most!

30 March 2012 at 18:49  
Blogger his little lady said...

spring time cherry blossoms with never get old, but that vibrant pop of yellow is so undeniably gorgeous!!! can't wait to see what else you capture as you go through your rolls of film ;)
xo TJ

30 March 2012 at 22:44  
Anonymous alexandria said...

Spring is so uplifting with all her colours. Beautiful!

1 April 2012 at 19:17  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you, England can be lovely when the sun shines :) I hope you had a great weekend.

2 April 2012 at 15:24  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Ohh, I bet that will turn out wonderfully! I'm looking forward to seeing your results

2 April 2012 at 15:25  
Blogger Rhianne said...

haha thank you - I'm so easily distracted so it seemed apt :) I hope you enjoyed your visit.

2 April 2012 at 15:25  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you Nina, I hope you had a great weekend :)

2 April 2012 at 15:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Steven!

2 April 2012 at 15:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

they never get old, but the yellow is definitely my favourite :) I finished the rolls at the weekend so I'm hoping to get them developed soon

2 April 2012 at 15:41  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Spring colours are amazing aren't they, thank you

2 April 2012 at 15:42  
Blogger Dawn said...

That is a gorgeous bright yellow! And I love magnolias!!

10 April 2012 at 20:14  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home