This Page

has been moved to new address

Snow on the beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Snow on the beach...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Snow on the beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Snow on the beach...

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Snow on the beach...

It seems a bit odd to be posting photos of snow on the first day of Spring - and even odder that these were from the first week of February but at least I'm starting to catch up with my photos on here.

These were taken in Scarborough, I posted some phone photos last month and I've finally got around to starting to post the Diana Mini photos I took there too. Unfortunately all my LC-A photos (apart from 2) were lost :(

 Photo05_5Photo11_11Photo12_12Photo25_25Photo27_27Photo29_29Photo32_32Photo34_34

I had a little bit of trouble with my diana mini at the start of this roll (ironically after talking to someone else about theirs giving them trouble...) but luckily all the photos turned out, even if some were overexposed and rippling a little.

Camera: Diana Mini
Film: Ilford XP2 ISO 400
Location: Scarborough

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Zoë, Conversation Pieces said...

These make me super jealous that we got no snow here! I love the 3rd one especially... they're all so dreamy though.

20 March 2012 at 17:03  
Blogger Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

♥ so stunning! x hivenn

20 March 2012 at 17:40  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Wow Rhianne, these are breathtaking. Love them. x

20 March 2012 at 19:28  
Blogger sp kirilov said...

very nice!!!

20 March 2012 at 21:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice roll Rhianne, a very nostalgic feel to these

21 March 2012 at 07:38  
Blogger little sleep said...

Beautiful. I love Scarborough, though I've never been lucky enough to see it in snow before. Great photo's : )

21 March 2012 at 09:33  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

This is so beautiful! It would never happen here, I cant remember the last time I saw snow.

21 March 2012 at 11:03  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I'm amazed that you didn't get snow this year actually Zoe!

22 March 2012 at 16:12  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks love

22 March 2012 at 16:13  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Siobhan, I'm really happy with them

22 March 2012 at 16:13  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you and thank you for commenting too and leading me to your blog and photos, I'm looking forward to having a proper look at some point soon!

22 March 2012 at 16:15  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Chloe!

22 March 2012 at 16:15  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I hadn't either, we normally go in the summer (in fact we're going back in June) its a great place to visit!

22 March 2012 at 16:16  
Blogger Rhianne said...

If you stay in England over the Winter you may see some :)

22 March 2012 at 16:17  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home