This Page

has been moved to new address

12 for 2012 - Camera 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 12 for 2012 - Camera 2

This Page

has been moved to new address

12 for 2012 - Camera 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 12 for 2012 - Camera 2

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

12 for 2012 - Camera 2

As part of my 'take more photos' goal for this year - I decided that I wanted to use more of the cameras that I haven't actually used before in my collection.
2. Exacta 135
February's camera (this post is a little late... oops) is an Exacta 135 that I got from my friend Adam. I probably could have used it in better lighting conditions but it was February and it snowed. Overall I'm happy with the results and honestly, just glad that more photos came out than the first 12 for 2012 camera.

These photos were taken in Manchester as part of the Lomo meet up.
Photo05_5Photo11_11Photo06_6Photo03_3 Photo14_14Photo12_12Photo13_13Photo17_17
I still haven't started my camera for March - how bad is that? I took so many photos last month that I haven't really felt the need to take any in the last two weeks - I still have half a roll in my Yashica and Diana Mini to finish too. I've found it is best if I don't force myself to take photos if I don't fancy it though - I just end up taking bad photos and that's worse than taking none...


Camera: Exacta 135
Film: Kodak Elitechrome iso 100
Location: Manchester

Labels: , , , , , ,

19 Comments:

Anonymous antonella said...

I love these snowy shots and I think your choice of using a 100 film was really a great one!

13 March 2012 at 09:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Do you think? I wanted to try the film more than I was thinking about the light at the time if I'm honest so I was relieved when they turned out ok.

13 March 2012 at 10:08  
Blogger Dawn said...

OOooh....really like that first one. It's so blue! I think you're right, though ... you shouldn't really force yourself to take a picture. You'll probably end up with a bunch of images that you really dislike, and that wouldn't be a good use of film. Best save it for something you really want to capture. Good luck with March!

13 March 2012 at 15:14  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

I think the subdued light really adds to the winter mood. I also love the light leak!

13 March 2012 at 16:04  
Blogger Rhianne said...

definitely not a good use of film, I agree :) and thank you for the luck, I think I'll need it.

13 March 2012 at 16:25  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I think that was towards the beginning of the roll, I like it too though, thanks Margrethe

13 March 2012 at 16:26  
Blogger Aline said...

i love the tone, they turned out very pretty!!

13 March 2012 at 19:34  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

I didn't know this type of camera. I have to search more and learn of course
Now I own a Mini Diana and this weeks I sent my film, I hope to get great results

13 March 2012 at 20:44  
Blogger Brandi said...

The dark blue tones are perfect for winter, I need to give this film a go. Can't wait to see what March brings.

13 March 2012 at 20:59  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love how the first shot captured the falling snow!

13 March 2012 at 23:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely sots as always.

14 March 2012 at 01:52  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Aline, I really like the tones with this film too.

14 March 2012 at 12:01  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you, I'm glad you think so

14 March 2012 at 12:03  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I didn't either until I got it - there are lots like it around though I think. I hope you get great results too - let me know when you get them.

14 March 2012 at 12:03  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Definitely try this film while you can Brandi, it is great, I'm so sad that Kodak are stopping production of their slide films... I'm hoping March does bring something lol

14 March 2012 at 12:08  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I was really surprised it worked out :) thanks Kristin

14 March 2012 at 12:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I get the Exacta 135?

13 April 2012 at 11:16  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Hi, I'm wondering if you're the same person that contacted me on Flickr - neither times you have actually left me a way to contact you properly. However I'll say the same thing - I got mine from a friend who I linked to above, who had some - he has one on ebay at the moment, so definitely look there - other than that I'm not sure to be honest. I stumbled on mine rather than actively searching for it. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

13 April 2012 at 12:08  
Anonymous Adam Simons said...

Hi,

For anyone who is interested in this great little camera, I have one for sale here at the moment http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/nicolas_noir/m.html?item=120892987678&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562, message me through ebay if there is not one currently listed

13 April 2012 at 13:50  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home