This Page

has been moved to new address

Grasmere Part 2 - Diana Mini

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Grasmere Part 2 - Diana Mini

This Page

has been moved to new address

Grasmere Part 2 - Diana Mini

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Grasmere Part 2 - Diana Mini

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Grasmere Part 2 - Diana Mini

Whilst most of the photos I took in Grasmere with my yashica were of the village, these photos were taken along a path that followed the river behind the village and back to the car park... a walk that turned out to be far better than any of us expected.

Photo12_12 Photo19_19Photo18_18Photo17_17Photo16_16Photo11_11Photo14_14Photo09_9

There is almost a feeling of serenity in the Fells (hills) of the Lake District - an indifference to the world around it and the constant changes happening that don't seem to affect the area.... the sheep certainally didn't care about us wandering through and neither did the clouds in the distance that softly covered the very tips of the Fells making them seem much larger than they were.

I'm a constant worrier and that feeling of letting those worries go and just enjoying my surroundings for those brief moments where I pressed the shutter button was exactly what I wanted that weekend...
and sometimes a moment is all you need.


Camera: Diana Mini
Film: Ilford XP2 iso 400
Location: Grasmere, The Lake District

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger little sleep said...

Beautiful! I love the Lakes : )

7 March 2012 at 10:23  
Blogger mizhenka said...

I absolutely love these - gorgeous!

7 March 2012 at 14:20  
Blogger Film_Cameras_Coffee_RootBeer said...

fantastic images

7 March 2012 at 14:25  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

i hear you.

lovely landscapes, thanks for sharing!

7 March 2012 at 15:26  
Blogger Conversation Pieces said...

OMG! These are fricking gorgeous!! I absolutely love the pinky greyness here... and yes I would be so happy in this moment (and to get pics back as lovely as these!)

7 March 2012 at 16:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW beautiful!

7 March 2012 at 18:54  
Anonymous Susan said...

These are just beautiful! I am just blown away, my favourite camera and favourite film.

7 March 2012 at 19:27  
Blogger Dawn said...

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeep!! :) And one of those middle photos is fantastic. With the cottage/house/brick building on the left? I love love love love it.

8 March 2012 at 01:16  
Blogger christine donee said...

extra in love with that last one. And who said grain isn't supremely wonderful?

8 March 2012 at 06:16  
Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

these photos have such a beautiful and raw quality about them, love!

8 March 2012 at 09:34  
Blogger Gracie said...

These photos are beautiful and relaxing. I understand what you mean about letting your worries go and just take in your surroundings. I think we need to do that more often. x

8 March 2012 at 09:49  
Blogger Cesar said...

These are gorgeous. I love xp2

28 March 2012 at 10:24  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home