This Page

has been moved to new address

We love the beach video #2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love the beach video #2

This Page

has been moved to new address

We love the beach video #2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love the beach video #2

Thursday, 23 February 2012

We love the beach video #2

It's no secret here that Wells-Next-The-Sea is my favourite beach, I must have taken most of my cameras there at some point - and last weekend was the turn of my new little Lomokino. After last years little scare, I'm so so glad that it worked and I finally got some footage of Harry!


 Family trips to the beach - even in the rain (which you can't really see) are my favourite!!

Today marks the beginning of my Mum's second birthday weekend celebration and I can't wait to make more videos (and memories) of my family this weekend, hurray!!

p.s. you should watch until the end, just for Harry :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Harry is so adorable--he should be a dog actor, the world is missing out!

23 February 2012 at 14:06  
Blogger Rhianne said...

haha, I don't think he would be very good at it - he likes to follow his own rules :) he is cute though, it's true

23 February 2012 at 15:32  
Blogger Angel said...

So cool, I need to get the lomokino.

23 February 2012 at 16:01  
Anonymous antonella said...

Love it! Does the camera work with a 35mm film? Which one did you use?

23 February 2012 at 16:18  
Blogger Rhianne said...

they are really fun!

23 February 2012 at 16:25  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I should have said Antonella, sorry! It does take 35mm film and I used Lomography's ISO 400 colour negative film as it was quite a dull day.

23 February 2012 at 16:27  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

I loooooooooooooove it! and the twirling! I love the twirling!
(what are doing in the photograph? ah...twirling. Thats my mother and I, we loved to twirl)
small You've got Mail moment...

24 February 2012 at 13:46  
Blogger Dawn said...

You find the coolest music to go with your things!

26 February 2012 at 08:15  
Blogger Rhianne said...

lol, I didnt even realise it was from you've got mail, but I do love to twirl on the beach :)

28 February 2012 at 15:00  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks, it took me a while to pick this one actually... I like that it was called puppy though :)

28 February 2012 at 15:00  
Blogger mina said...

love these little videos!

2 March 2012 at 06:26  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home