This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday Mum!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Happy Birthday Mum!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday Mum!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Happy Birthday Mum!!!

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Happy Birthday Mum!!!

 
The main reason for our two weekends with my family is that it's my Mum's 50th birthday today.
Isn't that exciting!

Happy 50th birthday Mum!

I love you and I can't wait to see you in a couple of days and spend another weekend celebrating with you. I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for not just being the best Mum that Mikela and I could have asked for but one of our best friends too x


p.s. how amazing are the photos of my Mum when she was little?! I love them!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's so sweet. Hope you both have a lovely day.

21 February 2012 at 14:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you and you don't know me
But I feel you should know, you deserve to see
You have raised a great girl, with interests galore
I am sure fame will come knock at her door
So enjoy your day, hope all goes to plan
Because you've done a great job raising distracted Rhianne

21 February 2012 at 14:28  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday British mama!!

Have a wonderful birthday weekend with your lovely family (please read lovely like i have an english accent! lloooooovely!)

Cannot wait until you get an iphone so we can harrygram!

much love xx

21 February 2012 at 14:33  
Blogger Conversation Pieces said...

Awww, happy birthday Rhianne's mum! Hope you both have an ace time celebrating! :)

21 February 2012 at 14:34  
Blogger mizhenka said...

The poem above is incredibly sweet.

I hope your mum has a wonderful birthday!

21 February 2012 at 14:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you! Congratulations on raising such a wonderful daughter - you must be so proud of her. She is easily one of the nicest people I have met in the blogging community, she inspires me endlessly, and I'm sure she learnt it all from you :) xoxo

21 February 2012 at 14:48  
Blogger Anjani said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! :)
Hope she had an amazing day :)

21 February 2012 at 14:48  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Rhianne's Mum.....
Happy Birthday to yoooooooouuuu.........
x.x.x

21 February 2012 at 15:01  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

aww, that poem is sweet - and she did do a superb job :) Happy birthday Mrs!

21 February 2012 at 15:03  
Anonymous antonella said...

Buon Compleanno Rhianne's mamma!

21 February 2012 at 18:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rhianne's Mum! Hope you celbrate in style with lots of cake and cheer!

21 February 2012 at 18:38  
Blogger Helen said...

aww happy birthday!

21 February 2012 at 21:08  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh happy birthday to your mum! I love that middle photo down the bottom so sweet. Have a lovely weekend celebrating. And that poem, amazing, how nice.

22 February 2012 at 01:59  
Blogger Dawn said...

I feel like I haven't been giving you any attention lately. So here: ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION


And Happy Birthday to your mom. :)

26 February 2012 at 07:43  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home