This Page

has been moved to new address

Canal details...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Canal details...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Canal details...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Canal details...

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Canal details...

Yesterday I dropped off 6 films to be developed and I am EXCITED, so I thought now would be the best time to round off the photos from our little walk along the canal with my little yellow superheadz camera. I'm still amazed by how this Ilford film is capturing my analogue heart... I need more already!

Photo28_28Photo24_24Photo36_36 Photo37_37Photo35_35 Photo16_16Photo14_14Photo22_22

Also, just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who left my Mum a birthday comment, I loved reading them. I actually have no idea if she's seen them yet though lol, I'll get on that.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take the best black and white photographs! Looks like an awesome walk.
I can't wait to see the outcome of these 6 rolls - that's crazy!

22 February 2012 at 15:02  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I know :) I'm beginning to wonder if I should have put take more photos as one of my resolutions lol

22 February 2012 at 15:14  
Blogger Unknown said...

argh your black and white photos make my day! defo need to shoot more of it myself. xoxo

ps. those icicles in the email were RIDICULOUS! how do they even get like that?! i think I've shown them to every single person I know!

24 February 2012 at 14:01  
Blogger Dawn said...

So many rolls getting developed! I can't wait to see them. Fantastic. And I love your black and white.

Also, MORE ATTENTION.

26 February 2012 at 07:49  
Blogger Conversation Pieces said...

Love the dramatic canal shots... totally looks like it's from an art film set!

26 February 2012 at 21:50  
Blogger ana said...

these are so great. i love the darkness of them...not sure if that's the right word to describe it - but i think they are splendid.

27 February 2012 at 01:21  
Blogger Rhianne said...

We have no idea, they looked amazing though definitely

28 February 2012 at 15:24  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Dawn :)

28 February 2012 at 15:24  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I know what you mean, they are a lot darker then the results from my diana mini!

28 February 2012 at 15:24  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Zoe!

28 February 2012 at 15:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home