This Page

has been moved to new address

Heysham Diana Mini's Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Heysham Diana Mini's Part 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

Heysham Diana Mini's Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Heysham Diana Mini's Part 1

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Heysham Diana Mini's Part 1

Photo32_32Photo28_28Photo27_27Photo29_29Photo33_33Photo37_37Photo38_38

I really wanted to write something about how I'm feeling today... get it out there, out of me. But the words feel clogged inside, like I'm scared to actually say anything, because then I'll have to think of ways to resolve them... and I don't know how or if I can. Luckily these photos seem to be quite suited to this feeling, so perhaps they'll say the words that I can't seem to say for me.

p.s. Heysham is a lovely little village (in spite of its Nuclear power plants...) just down the coast from Morcambe, I'm really glad we went, we had a great walk and I loved taking photos there.

Camera: Diana Mini
Film: Ilford XP2 ISO 400
Location: Heysham


Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Misty Chaos said...

These photos are so awesome! ♥
& I can relate to that feeling. I've been feeling that way a lot recently.

15 March 2012 at 12:53  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE these! love the colours it's a shame you're feeling blue but nice that you can associate some photos with this mood

15 March 2012 at 13:08  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thanks love, its difficult to balance isn't it. Talking about talking about it seemed to help though lol

15 March 2012 at 13:46  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I do like to associate my photos with how I'm feeling and I think you're right about the colours defintely.

15 March 2012 at 13:47  
Blogger Brandi said...

I hope everything is okay. I completely know how you feel about feelings being clogged inside of you. Take a deep breath and treat yourself to something nice and remember that these moments will pass.

15 March 2012 at 16:44  
Blogger mizhenka said...

I adore these photographs! The colours are wonderful.

15 March 2012 at 17:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous shot as always love them.

16 March 2012 at 00:00  
Blogger Rebecca said...

These photos are beautiful; I think they're my favourite photos you've taken. Everything will work out - just remember that :)

16 March 2012 at 07:10  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you Brandi, it's a mixture of silly little things rather than anything major. I like your advice though, I definitely need to remember that more often.

16 March 2012 at 08:39  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you, I love them too - the Ilford XP2 has a slightly purple hue to them when they're scanned in colur (due to it not being a true black and white film) and I never desaturate them.

16 March 2012 at 08:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Katherine

16 March 2012 at 08:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Rebecca! I didn't realise you were blogging again, how exciting! Thank you love, I'm really glad you like them and I will definitely try to remember that.

16 March 2012 at 08:42  
Blogger Unknown said...

these photos are gorgeous and so are you - I'm always here if you want to vent anything :) big love to you lady xoxo

16 March 2012 at 14:10  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks love, you're gorgeous and big love to you too x

16 March 2012 at 15:58  
Blogger Dawn said...

I haven't checked Blogger in a few days, so I'm trying to catch up now (and, for me, it's nearly 3:00 in the morning. Go figure). Anyway, I'm with you. I saw that you had created a post titled "I hate my job," but I couldn't link to it. Whether or not that post existed, and whether or not that is how you truly feel, I completely understand. I wish I could say something as simple as "Wow, these hazy photos seem other-worldly and mysterious, but comforting and curious at the same time." However, I don't think that's what you're searching for right now. Whatever you need--extra happiness, more adventures, more courage, more uplifting work experience, more genuine feedback, more interest, more love, more laughs ... I understand. I do hope you are able to seek and find whatever you need. But we're here for you, in a way. Through words and comments and encouragement, we're here ... just in case.

20 March 2012 at 07:50  
Blogger Cesar said...

Love these too

28 March 2012 at 10:31  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home