This Page

has been moved to new address

More snow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More snow...

This Page

has been moved to new address

More snow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More snow...

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

More snow...

Looking at yesterday's photos with this camera, I don't think they actually do it any justice... especially when you compare them with these photos in the snow on my way to work.
Photo19_19Photo20_20Photo21_21Photo22_22Photo24_24 Photo32_32Photo23_23Photo25_25Photo36_36

When I first looked at these results I wasn't too thrilled with them, and to be fair there are a few stinkers in the roll (you can see the entire roll here), but the good photos are really good I think and perhaps I've underestimated this little cameras abilities.

I can't wait to use this camera again when its sunny as I think the results then could be absolutely stunning!

Camera: Exacta 135
Film: Kodak Elite Chrome ISO 100 - I need to stock up on this!
Location: Walking to work (again) in the snow.

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Some of these are absolutely stunning! My favourite has to be the one with the two tress and the gate, magical!

14 March 2012 at 10:57  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

beautiful blue :D looks very romantic

14 March 2012 at 15:51  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I liked that one too - I always seem to take photos of that one spot :)

14 March 2012 at 16:13  
Blogger Rhianne said...

they are so blue aren't they, I love them.

14 March 2012 at 16:13  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

what a lovely blue glow! well done rhianne! the chrome films are usually green right? i like the blue more i think, is it a blue film or a green film turned blue?

14 March 2012 at 16:34  
Blogger stacie said...

Wowww these photos are amazing! They look so mysterious. :)

14 March 2012 at 23:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how i miss the snow this year, for me i hate the coldness but this year i wanted to see snow :( no snow for us this year..lovely shots as always

btw: thanks for the lovely comment.

15 March 2012 at 00:55  
Blogger Hila said...

Wow, you can't get more atmospheric than this :) Amazing photos, really beautiful.

15 March 2012 at 05:30  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I think the chromes are the blue, the Lomo one is as well as this one. I much prefer the blue to the green definitely.

15 March 2012 at 08:46  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you Stacie

15 March 2012 at 08:46  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I tend to hate the snow apart from taking photos of it and ice and cold are my enemies lol.

and you're welcome :)

15 March 2012 at 08:47  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I was very surprised by how atmospheric the results were :) thank you

15 March 2012 at 08:48  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my god these are crazy beautiful Rhianne! normally I get annoyed when my snow photos have a blue tinge, but this is so gorgeous, it's like a different world! xo

16 March 2012 at 14:08  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I've always had weird purple ones before so I was plesantly surprised and pleased with the blue, it does look like a different world though I agree.

16 March 2012 at 16:06  
Blogger Claire said...

I love my Exacta! Especially with a flash!

19 March 2012 at 00:22  
Blogger Dawn said...

Rhianne! WOW. And, really, I did say that. I opened up this page and just said, "Oh my gosh," as soon as I saw the first photo. I LOVE the blueness of these. The third one from the bottom may be my favorite, just because there are many subtle colors within the hues. You're right; you need to stock up on this film!

20 March 2012 at 07:25  
Blogger Cesar said...

Love the blue hue

28 March 2012 at 10:30  
Blogger Shukura Li said...

these photographs r beautiful dont beat urself up too much u got ALOT of really great ones

19 April 2012 at 00:27  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home