This Page

has been moved to new address

Heysham Diana Mini's Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Heysham Diana Mini's Part 2

This Page

has been moved to new address

Heysham Diana Mini's Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Heysham Diana Mini's Part 2

Monday, 19 March 2012

Heysham Diana Mini's Part 2

Photo31_31 Photo26_26Photo30_30Photo34_34
{That's Thomas relaxing at the bottom, I love this photo} 

Photo35_35Photo36_36Photo39_39

I'm always amazed by the different feelings you can get from photos depending on your mood - after a sucessful stress-free weekend (hurray), I find these photos quite relaxing and calm in comparison to the photos that I posted last week, even though it's the same camera, film and location. 

Camera: Diana Mini
Film: Ilford XP2 ISO 400
Location: Heysham, Lancashire

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous ZoĆ«, Conversation Pieces said...

Yeah these are really peaceful... Is that second last one a double exposure? It's v cool :)

20 March 2012 at 17:05  
Blogger Rhianne said...

It is, an accidental one but so it was a nice surprise. thanks Zoe

21 March 2012 at 13:44  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home