This Page

has been moved to new address

Spinning on the beach!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Spinning on the beach!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spinning on the beach!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Spinning on the beach!

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Spinning on the beach!


After all the excitement of the family beach video that I made during Mum's birthday weekend in Lancashire, I completely forgot about this roll of film and the videos I got from it at the beginning of February.

 You can just see the snow on the beach whilst I'm spinning around
(like you do on the beach).

Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Thelma Frayne said...

Love this!

21 March 2012 at 13:24  
Blogger Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Awe! Haha... that sounds lovely. :) I'm in the US so our beaches are much different. <3

21 March 2012 at 15:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it...

21 March 2012 at 16:26  
Anonymous Angie said...

the colours are really bright and clear in this little movie - i love it (and i love beaches, too).

21 March 2012 at 18:47  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you, I had too much fun putting it together really :)

22 March 2012 at 16:17  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I can imagine, I'm hoping I'll get to spin around on a beach in the US one day too :)

22 March 2012 at 16:18  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Katherine :)

22 March 2012 at 16:18  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Angie, beaches are my favourite place I have to say

22 March 2012 at 16:18  
Blogger Che said...

gorgeous!! want to be on the beach right now! :)

27 March 2012 at 11:13  
Blogger ana said...

this is so awesome :)

2 April 2012 at 02:32  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home