This Page

has been moved to new address

Hey girl...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hey girl...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hey girl...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hey girl...

Friday, 23 March 2012

Hey girl...

Photo02_0
...I know I'm not as cute as Ryan Gosling...

Photo03_1
 ...But I can sure try to be...
Photo06_4a
 ....Squirrel!!

This weekend is my lickle sisters hen party... I've been organising it for a while now and I am very excited. As well as partying, I also get to see this little pup (as well as my sister and family I guess... haha) and I can't wait to squeeze his little face!

Have a great weekend!!

p.s. I crack myself up with the Hey Girl and Up references, haha.

p.s.s. On another note, I finally 'get' Ryan Gosling, um, yummy! Seeing him in Crazy, Stupid, Love may have been a deciding factor, how cute is he with Emma Stone.

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Cute! Happy weekend!

23 March 2012 at 10:32  
Blogger Carrie said...

Awe. So cute! :)

Also, Crazy, Stupid, Love is one of my new favorites. I've seen it around ten times now and it never gets old. ;)

23 March 2012 at 10:36  
Anonymous Camila Faria said...

How adorable! He might be cuter than Ryan Gosling!

23 March 2012 at 11:42  
Blogger Unknown said...

How can you say Harry isn't as cute as Ryan Gosling--look at that face!

23 March 2012 at 12:04  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

I like Emma Stone and Gosling is so hot!!! aww but this dog is so cute
have a nice weekend

23 March 2012 at 17:15  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

The Squirrel-look is so precious hahah <3

23 March 2012 at 18:14  
Blogger his_girl_friday said...

Almost as cute as Ryan Gosling!

25 March 2012 at 13:38  
Blogger Courtney said...

such a cutie.
i really like emma stone.
and those handmade ryan gosling photos always crack me up. the literary ones are funny as well.

26 March 2012 at 06:00  
Anonymous Zoë {Conversation Pieces} said...

Oh no, way way cuter than Ryan Gosling!! He he, the 'Up' squirrel thing made me smile too :)

26 March 2012 at 15:48  
Blogger Bonnie said...

ohmygoshhhhh, I want to squeeze this dog. In a loving way. Not a weird way.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

26 March 2012 at 16:16  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Gorgeous dog! x

26 March 2012 at 19:11  
Blogger ejorpin said...

ADORABLE! Love the lighting in the top two photos too, really wonderful

1 April 2012 at 04:14  
Blogger ana said...

oh that first photo is amazing. you should blow it up and hang it over a fireplace...it's where it belongs :)

yeah, crazy stupid love really sealed the deal when it comes to ryan gosling for me too.

2 April 2012 at 02:34  
Blogger ana said...

that first photo is amazing :) it needs to be blown up and hung over a fire place - it's where it belongs. & i giggled at your 'hey girl' reference.

2 April 2012 at 02:36  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

I got Crazy Stupid Love for Christmas and I really should be embarrassed by how many times I have watched it.

5 April 2012 at 19:23  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home