This Page

has been moved to new address

Easter through Instagram...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Easter through Instagram...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Easter through Instagram...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Easter through Instagram...

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Easter through Instagram...

I hope the people who have already seen these don't mind seeing these photos again - I would have posted film photos but I didn't really take any - in fact I hardly took any digital photos this weekend either and it was... relaxing, hurray!!

Our long weekend was a mixture of relaxing at home during the day (hurray for my ereader, I read through 3 books, oops) and then evenings out with our friends and it was great. Saturday was also Thomas's birthday so we went to play pool and then to a bourbon bar where I even found a couple that I liked... 

Now back to work...

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Rebekka Seale said...

Sometimes it's nice to relax and not take pictures! Of course, then I always end up wishing I had the memories!

10 April 2012 at 17:18  
Blogger Marz said...

You know I have Instagram, but have never used it!! Looking at your pics makes me want to start. I love getting a glimpse of your Easter weekend :) Looks like you had a really nice one! Your hair is so pretty in that pic!

10 April 2012 at 17:56  
Blogger Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Those are great. But I have a question: I recently started using instagram. How do you make a collage or grid like that with instagram? Did you use a different system or did you do that through instagram?
Anyway. Your blog is great. Definitely in love. <3

xx,
Bleah

10 April 2012 at 18:08  
Blogger Dawn said...

Those are some awesome cupcakes!

10 April 2012 at 19:05  
Blogger Rhianne said...

hi love, it depends, on your phone you can use another app called photogrid or photoshake, however I took these off my phone and put them together using a free photoshop like program called photo.net. you can't use instagram to do this as far as I'm aware. and thank you :)

11 April 2012 at 13:22  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thanks, my bestie made them, they were pretty delicious too!

11 April 2012 at 13:23  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thanks love, it had so much hairspray in it to get it to stay like that it was nearly flammable haha

11 April 2012 at 13:23  
Blogger Rhianne said...

you can't win :) and thank you for your comment, your blog is beautiful!!

11 April 2012 at 13:26  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Great stuff. Belated happy birthday to Thomas!

13 April 2012 at 16:50  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home