This Page

has been moved to new address

On my new blog... It's a photoswap 2012!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On my new blog... It's a photoswap 2012!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

On my new blog... It's a photoswap 2012!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On my new blog... It's a photoswap 2012!!!

Friday, 3 August 2012

On my new blog... It's a photoswap 2012!!!

.

Yes!! It's that time again, photoswap time!!

I am so excited, after putting together the new photoswap page on my new blog and the 2009, 2010 and 2011 galleries, my excitement for this years swap has been building and I'm ready to go!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home