This Page

has been moved to new address

Dear LC-A, I love you...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Dear LC-A, I love you...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Dear LC-A, I love you...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Dear LC-A, I love you...

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Dear LC-A, I love you...


Photo02_2Photo20_20Photo17_17Photo32_32Photo22_22Photo31_31Photo26_26Photo24_24


Location: Knaresborough
Film: Lomography Xpro Chrome
Camera: Refurb LC-A

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Magali Vaz said...

I love the colors in these & I love the LC-A(s) too, yours & mine. :)

25 July 2012 at 16:19  
Blogger Danielle said...

Greats photos! Looks like a neat place.

25 July 2012 at 20:24  
Blogger Gina said...

This is beautiful! : )

www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
xo

25 July 2012 at 23:21  
Blogger Aline said...

so vibrant and beautiful!

26 July 2012 at 03:27  
Blogger Cesar said...

These are great. I'm craving a pint now.

26 July 2012 at 05:11  
Blogger Lauren said...

the LC-A is growing on me really fast, thanks to your pics!

26 July 2012 at 07:06  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

lovely as always!

26 July 2012 at 10:56  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home