This Page

has been moved to new address

Purple rain...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Purple rain...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Purple rain...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Purple rain...

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Purple rain...

You can't see the rain really in these photos, but it was raining at the time honest...
Also, there are worse songs to be reminded of when looking at photos right?
Photo05_5Photo06_6Photo20_20Photo07_7Photo22_22Photo10_10Photo12_12Photo18_18

This week has kind of sucked so far... work had been kicking my butt, I've finally got my site looking how I want to, but the RSS feed is suffering because of it but I don't want to change it all now that it finally looks right, I just want to somehow make the RSS feed ignore the coding, or replace it somehow? Is that even possible?! I have no idea.

sdfu;olrui52w6hsdgjasg;jasdgfa...
 is pretty much how I'm feeling right now and I think the purple stormy skies from the tungsten film  reflect that pretty well.

Camera: LC-A
Film: Lomography Tungsten 64
Location: Scarborough
 



Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

The sixth photo is stunning, it really make me want to get my hands on some tungsten film. Sadly, I can relate all too well about have a crappy week. Hang in there before you know the weekend will be upon us!

3 July 2012 at 17:57  
Blogger daisychain said...

I love the last two photos, so gorgeous.

3 July 2012 at 18:57  
Blogger Nathalie said...

beautiful photos! i've only used tungsten on bright sunny days, what a great shade of purple

3 July 2012 at 21:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow!!!! Fantastic!!!!

3 July 2012 at 22:25  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm having that kind of week too! Gah! Rainy weather outside isn't helping but your photos are lovely :)

4 July 2012 at 07:45  
Blogger Franca said...

ah, sorry to hear that! Hope you get it sorted. Love the photos though.

4 July 2012 at 14:49  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

I'm sorry I don't know how to help.. But the photos are lovely! I missed looking here, I'm glad I did it finally :)

<3
K

4 July 2012 at 20:13  
Blogger Che said...

gorgeous pics! sorry for the sucky week!! :( tea?

9 July 2012 at 06:50  
Blogger Lauren said...

The last two are my favorite, I'm going to have to get some of this film.

23 July 2012 at 09:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home