This Page

has been moved to new address

Harrogate Typography

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Harrogate Typography

This Page

has been moved to new address

Harrogate Typography

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Harrogate Typography

Friday, 29 June 2012

Harrogate Typography

Looking through the photos that I took in Harrogate on our week off, I noticed a theme in my photos... type! I don't usually intend to take certain types of photos, I just go somewhere and get a feel for it and capture what I spot, but part of me must have been searching for words whilst we were there this time.

Photo04_0APhoto18_14APhoto17_13A Photo19_15APhoto15_11APhoto24_20A Photo30_26APhoto23_19APhoto03_00A

These were taken with Kodak Portra NC 160 film which I've been pretty excited about using in my LC-A and I'm really pleased with the results, I especially love the tones of the colours.

Have a great weekend!!

Camera: Refurbished LC-A
Film: Kodak Portra 160 NC
Location: Harrogate

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

we keep saying we hould go to harrogate--really need to make it there.

29 June 2012 at 17:04  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

the kodak portra NC is one of my absolute favorite films!

29 June 2012 at 17:56  
Blogger Dawn said...

You know what? I REALLY like the backwards right photo. Really like it. Like it as in, I would want to have it on my wall. Seriously. Really. I WILL TRADE YOU COOKIES. OR CATS. Your choice.

29 June 2012 at 23:12  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Lovely photos Rhianne!

30 June 2012 at 08:59  
Anonymous Angie said...

Harrogate looks like such a pretty place - love these photos (typography always rocks)!

30 June 2012 at 13:41  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Love that lamp post... So pretty!

1 July 2012 at 05:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooh what GORGEOUS photos...you have a great talent missy!

Come on over and follow along my colorful blog...I think you'd really like it (but maybe I'm a little bias?! haha)

xoxo
Aarean
colorissue.blogspot.com

2 July 2012 at 17:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home