This Page

has been moved to new address

Yellow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Yellow...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Yellow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Yellow...

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Yellow...

It's no secret that I loooove yellow. I really do.

Over the past couple of days as part of the Shutter Sisters One Word Color Month, the colour in focus has been yellow and I've loved looking through the Flickr group at all the photos.

So I decided to gather together all my favourite yellow photos that I've taken here too, hurray!

Photo27_27 CNV00029Photo18_15Photo12_9Photo22_22 CNV00027 Photo20_17A Photo15_11ACNV00026Photo38_36the perfect yellow door

This post is also inspired by Emily W Photography who did a gorgeous post on white photos, I think I should gather photos together like this more often!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger mizhenka said...

I'd love a yellow front door!

12 June 2012 at 15:28  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Me too - that picture is still one of my all time favourites I've ever taken :)

12 June 2012 at 15:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!

12 June 2012 at 15:46  
Blogger Rhianne said...

:D

12 June 2012 at 16:07  
Blogger Meghan said...

Gorgeous! I love the yellow!

12 June 2012 at 16:20  
Blogger Mandy said...

Yellow has long been one of my favorite colors. :)

12 June 2012 at 19:12  
Blogger alex said...

These are very pretty! I love your photography!

13 June 2012 at 02:28  
Blogger Ashley said...

These are lovely! I've become a bigger fan of yellow in recent months...especially mustard. :)

13 June 2012 at 18:04  
Blogger Munkie said...

beautiful sunny and such 'british' yellows!

14 June 2012 at 16:21  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh that yellow door! Lovely. I always love curating photos together in colours like this.

15 June 2012 at 22:13  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home