This Page

has been moved to new address

Derelict

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Derelict

This Page

has been moved to new address

Derelict

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Derelict

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Derelict

Photo14_11Photo11_8
Photo15_12Photo22_19
These were taken on a walk near to where I work, I didn't even realise that they were there until I saw them.

 Camera: Refurbished LC-A
Film: Kodak 200
Location: Leeds


p.s. Anyone else thinking Zoolander quotes? Teehee.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

I think sometimes beauty can be found in the things that we kind of ride off as broken or ugly, adore these photos!

5 June 2012 at 11:44  
Blogger Ahlexandria said...

It's crazy what things can show us to be beautiful. All from your eyes into ours.

5 June 2012 at 15:12  
Blogger Helen said...

I love derelict buildings! I'd love to explore inside some of them but I'm always too chicken to trespass haha.

5 June 2012 at 20:23  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Exactly!! The moment I saw this title the only thing I could think about is Zoolander (which is such an awesome movie since it has a David Bowie cameo & all =))
Of course I want to be all stylish & french sounding & say Derelicte like they did in the film. I think the area looks pretty darn good even for being 'rundown'.

5 June 2012 at 21:12  
Blogger Dawn said...

Oh, wow. These are things I would pause to look at as well.

5 June 2012 at 21:18  
Blogger Lizzy said...

i love going into and taking photos of abandoned buildings! you never know what's around the corner :) x

6 June 2012 at 00:46  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home